Titen ABEC 9 Aragon bearings are made of superhard carbon steel and withstand the biggest gaps.
They maintain their performance after months of riding.
The Titen ABEC 9 Aragon bearings are sealed with metal covers that offer effective protection.
The ABEC 9 value is an indication for the roundness of the little balls in the bearing. Other things are important too for the overall quality of a bearing, but they are more difficult to describe in one number. The ABEC 9 means that it is an excellent quality bearing.
- The Titen ABEC 9 Aragon bearings are packaged in an elegant box with magnetic closure so that they can be beautifully presented.
- Long lasting.
- In the world of bearings, Titen is a quality label in itself.
- The Titen ABEC 9 Aragon bearings are intented to withstand better the forces that are typical for aggressive inline skating, for instance when you do not land in the best possible way on an obstacle.
- The metal shields offer some protection against water and dirt, but because they are not made of stainless steel and because they only have a shield on one side, we cannot consider them as rain and water resistant bearings.
- For instance the Titen Red X Swiss bearings roll faster.
This is an 16-pack. The same Titen ABEC 9 Aragon bearings also exist in a Titen ABEC 9 Aragon 8-pack
and a Titen ABEC 9 Aragon 12-pack