The FR1 80 undercarriage can be found on all FR1 80 inlineskates such as the FR1 80 Black
The FR1 80 Complete Frame & Wheels set consists of the following parts:
Bolts to attach the frame to the boot are not included.
- This FR1 80 Complete Frame & Wheels set is slightly cheaper than buying the frame, wheels and bearings separately.
- The bearings and spacers are already pre-installed in the wheels.
- The wheels are also pre-installed in the frame, but you will have to detach the second and rear wheel to be able to attach the frame to the inline skate boot.
- This FR1 80 Complete Frame & Wheels set is Seba compatibel.
- The FR1 80 frame is a strong quality frame.
- Buying an inline skate 'Complete Frame & Wheels set' and a boot-only separately is more expensive than buying a complete inline skate.
- The wheels are not rockerable, contrary to e.g. the FR3 80 frames. See for instance FR3 80 Complete Frame & Wheels set.
- If the price is a problem, then the FR3 80 Complete Frame & Wheels set can be a solution, altough that complete frame set has of course a somewhat lower quality.
(The displayed pictures are not of the highest quality, but you get the idea.)