The Aeon 60 XXI aggressive inline skate has a unibody construction, lightweight, perfectly balanced and low to the ground.
The Aeon 60 XXI stands for the new generation of Aeon skates featuring the newly updated cuff which offers more support, performance, and comfort right out the box.
The Aeon 60 XXI has a thick shock absorber that perfectly takes away all impacts.
The UnderCover Apex wheels with an aluminum core are quite unique for an aggressive inline skate.
The skate has a MYFIT liner with a lot of comfort and great control. It will adjust to your foot with its 4-way stretchable toe box.
- It has very good UnderCover wheels with an aluminium core.
- With a top buckle, a 45° velcro and laces it can be closed tightly.
- A flat four-wheel set-up and yet the H-block is quite large.
- It has a heat-moldable liner. (The shell is not heat-moldable.)
- Its main characteristic property is at the same time its weakness: the unibody frame is fixed at the boot and cannot be replaced with another frame, as is usual with other aggressive skates.
USD Aeon 60 Team XXI has "combined sizes". E.g. EU 39-40 is one size of the inline skate.