The FR AXS Pink Kids Skate is an advanced evolutive junior freestyle and freeride skate.
There is great maneuverability with its freeride frame.
AXS also features a fast lacing system.
The inline skate shells are 4 sizes adjustable and are easily adjustable with a button.
Brake: the skates are originally equipped with a brake, but it is easily removable.
For a junior skate there are remarkable good closure systems:
- Speed laces
- Plastic Clip buckles
- Middle strap with ratchet buckle.
The length of the the frame and the size of the wheels depend on the size:
- size 29-32: the frame is 192 mm, the outer wheels have a diameter of 64 mm and the inner wheels a diameter of 62mm.
- size 33-36: the frame is 210 mm, the outer wheels have a diameter of 70 mm and the inner wheels a diameter of 68 mm.
- size 37-40: the frame is 216 mm, the outer wheels have a diameter of72 mm and the inner wheels a diameter of 70 mm.
- The skates have a brake that is easily removable.
- The high quality, strong aluminium frame.
- Speed laces
- The beautiful colour is a nice, subtle shade of pink.
- The wheels could have been bigger. (E.g. 4 wheels of 76 mm diameter for size 37-40 have my preference.)
- The closure of the top buckle is not very handy.
- The frame is exceptionally good, but the mounting system is neither UFS nor Seba compatible. So replacing the frame is not really possible.