The black FR3 boot-only can be mounted on various inline skate frames.
If you happen to read this page while surfing, you might wonder why someone would buy a FR3 boot-only when you can buy a full FR3 80 skate for a little more money. There are arguments, which I'm sure you will know if you have consciously searched for this article. For example, if you have bought a niche frame, are looking for a matching boot for it and know that you will never use the frame and wheels of the FR3 80, then it certainly makes sense to consider a FR3 boot-only. After all, that "a little more money" would be wasted otherwise.
Two mounting screws per boot are included.
- This boot-only is compatible with most non-UFS two-screw mounted frames. (e.g. Seba, FR, Flying Eagle, Rollerblade.)
- As we are used to from the FR range, this is a comfortable boot.
- The black boot fits aesthetically on everything.
- Frames are mounted on the FR3 boot-only with strong "7 holes energy plates". That's why it is allowed to mount the FR3 boot on frames with 125 mm wheels and on SUV frames.
- A pain point for all boot-onlies is that the sum of the separate prices of boot-only and undercarriage is considerably higher than the price of one entire equivalent skate.
- Subtle colour shades are missing. It is entirely black. But the design is beautiful and cool.
Thanks to the thick liner, this model is suitable for both narrow and wide feet. Experience has taught us that it is best to choose your usual shoe size, regardless of whether you have a wide or narrow foot.